Show Your Love
On December 30th, the Marshall and Middle Fork fires roared through Boulder County, catastrophically affecting the communities of Superior and Louisville. To date, over 6,000 acres were burned and 991 structures were destroyed including nearly 600 homes.
Here at PorchLight, our team watched in disbelief as this disaster quickly unfolded. We are heartbroken for our friends, neighbors, clients and these beloved towns. With offices in Longmont and Boulder, we know these communities well and our agents have served the people of these communities. We are devastated but here to support you and help you build back stronger.
If YOU need help with housing, please reach out to one of our agents or visit:
- The Marshall Fire Housing Needs and Availability Facebook Group
- The Boulder Area Rental Housing Association's Resource Page for Displaced Residents
PorchLight will be matching donations of up to $10,000 in support of two local groups providing direct assistance:
- If you’re able to offer housing to those displaced by the fire, Boulder Emergency Management asks that you sign up and become a vetted host through Airbnb. REGISTER
- Sister Carmen Community Center VOLUNTEER
- Community Food Share VOLUNTEER
- Colorado Responds matches volunteers with community and individual needs. SIGN UP
- Nosh Marshall Wildfire Response is looking for help delivering meals to shelters and first responders. SIGN UP
What's Next in the Days Ahead
We understand that this is a rapidly changing situation and will be updating this page with other resources and information. Thank you for stopping by and any donation you wish to make is greatly appreciated.